Monday, May 07, 2007

An Intermission

Several things have brought me to the point of making sad news to the whole four of you who read this blog. I will be suspending my activities for a while to allot myself extra time to work on finishing my science fiction novel, An Experiment of Elimination. I am effectively at the point of vexing, unending redaction and desire to have an expanded version to several of my readers by late July. However, this will take more time than I have now amid the various other things I am involved in (and working on). Therefore, for the time being, my posts will be much more sporadic and even less organized than usual. In the meanwhile, have a most excellent end of spring and beginning of summer. I will be around once in a while, so check back at your leisure.

Best Wishes and Blessings,
MKM

No comments: